Blending the remarkable properties of Merino wool and PrimaLoft®, this baselayer is built for active use in cold conditions. Premium Merino wool draws vapour sweat away from the body while high-quality PrimaLoft® yarns wick liquid sweat across the outer surface, allowing it to dry quickly. A lightweight PRIMINO® mesh is used in panels across the back and under the arms for enhanced breathability and wicking. With deep front zip for venting which is offset to avoid irritation around the mouth, an under-helmet hood and thumb loops, the PRIMINO® Hybrid Alpine Hoodie has a technical feature set designed for layering in high alpine settings.
Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities. More size information.
Model is wearing: Size Medium
Model's height: 6'1"/185cm, chest 39"/99cm
- 50% Merino wool / 25% PrimaLoft® / 25% Polyester
- 140g fabric weight in the main body
- Lightweight PRIMINO®® Air back and side panels
- Naturally odour resistant
- Tailored baselayer fit
- Offset YKK MONTANE semi-auto zip for comfort around the mouth
- Snug fit under helmet hood
- Thumb loops
- Low profile flatlock seams