The Aonach AX Down Jacket from Berghaus is the epitome of innovation when it comes to mid-layers. This jacket uses ThinDown, which is down and synthetic material combined into a single layer that is warm, washable and breathable, so youll feel comfortable at all times.
The high amount of stretch allows for plenty of mobility, and the tough ripstop outer material is very durable. The hood wraps the entire head for optimal warmth and protection.
As part of the Madekind environmental initiative, this jacket perfectly demonstrates Berghaus dedication to meeting strict environmental standards and shows that environmental awareness can be combined well with functional, high-performance textiles. Thanks to its slim fit, the Aonach AX Down Jacket works well as a mid-layer or a stand-alone jacket when you really pick up the intensity.
- Design: Down jacket
- Outer material: 81% polyamide; 19% elastane
- Material thickness: 65 g/m²
- Outer material info: Ripstop
- Inner material: 88% polyester; 12% elastane
- Insulation: 52% down, 48% polyester
- Fill material Info: ThinDown; Duck down
- Material note: contains non-textile parts of animal
- Closure: Full length front zip with chin protection
- Pockets: 2 front zip pocketsHood: yes
- Weight: 505 g (in size medium)
- Extras: Part of the Madekind environmental initiative
- Fit: Regular