Cutting edge Diamond Lite Pro is a lightweight 20 Denier nylon fabric with ‘liquid crystal’ yarns woven into the face, making it extremely resistant to abrasion and tearing. Coupled with a high-performance waterproof membrane, the fabric will keep you dry and comfortable even when working hard in the worst of conditions. The super packable fabric and lightweight construction make this the ultimate emergency shell for going unnoticed in your pack. A fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood and accessible chest pocket make this jacket ideal for alpine climbing.
Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities. More size information.
Model is wearing: Size Medium
Model's height: 6'1"/185cm, chest 39"/99cm
- DIAMOND LITE PRO nylon outer with tough ‘liquid crystal’ technology, breathable waterproof membrane and DWR finish
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Tall protective collar
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® zip
- Stuffs away into the chest pocket
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord