The PrimeTech pot is made of hard anodised aluminum, which has good heat distribution and does not rust. It also has a ceramic non-stick coating on the inside, which facilitates the cooking and cleaning. The second pot is made of hard anodised aluminum, with a traditional design without heat exchanger. Both of the pots are 1.3 liters, good for 1-3 people. A transparent lid in Tritan® with an integrated strainer and heat-resistant silicone handles which make it easier to take care of certain tasks such as pouring pasta water. The smart gripping tongs are as steady as a fixed handle and flexible as a conventional gripper and can be locked in the pan for easy and safe handling. Our Prime Tech pots work well with all of our stoves.
- A PrimeTech pot with a heat exchanger and non-stick coating.
- Quick cooking time and low fuel consumption.
- A natural anodised aluminum pot.
- Self-locking tongs.
- Enough for 1-3 people.
- Optimised for all of our stoves.
- Comes with a storage bag.
- Measurements: 178mm (D) x 108mm (H)
- Weight: 342g
- Volume: 1.3L