The Micron Lantern is a durable and lightweight lantern that is ideal for any backpacking adventure. Available in two versions: steel mesh for maximum durability and minimal weight, or in frosted glass for maximum light output for added versatility.
Piezo ignition lights with a simple push button and the quiet burner allows you to enjoy the sounds of the backcountry nightlife. The adjustable brightness puts out a maximum of 235 lumens for the mesh version or 360 for the glass version or turned down for ambiance.
Its durable plastic carrying case (glass version) or nylon storage sack (steel mesh version) keeps the lantern safe in transit while the hanging system ensures you can use the lantern anywhere. One mantle included.
Before using the lantern it needs to be mantled, watch a tutorial on how to mantle a lantern here (www.primus.eu/product-guide/maintenance/lanterns-and-mantles/).
Additional mantles are available here (www.primus.eu/primus-mantle-pack-of-3-p730800/).
- Attaches directly to the gas canister – quick and easy to set up
- Rugged and lightweight for safe travel
- Adjustable brightness gives off 235 lumens on mesh version and 360 lumens on the frosted glass version
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Runs, silent so you can enjoy the sounds of nature
- Pack-friendly rigid carrying case for Glass Micron or nylon storage sack for Steel Mesh Micron included
- Hanging system and one mantle included
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included