Light weight, comfortable and incredibly robust, the Explorer Activ Mid takes every terrain in its stride.
They say variety is the spice of life. These lightweight, multi-active mid ankle shoes are perfect for sampling all it has to offer. Built for comfort they’re 100% waterproof with a high quality GORE-TEX lining, which is designed to let excess heat out, without letting the weather in. A higher cut on the ankle gives you greater support for tricky terrain, while specially placed cushioning and stability provides all-day hiking comfort. With a great new colour combo for this season, you have everything you need to take on the world.
- Great traction comes from our very own OPTI-STUD hiking pattern with Vibram rubber for unrivalled grip and shock absorption
- Enjoy the support and comfort of the OrthoLite footbed, breathable and anti-microbial they keep feet smelling fresh
- Tipping the scales at less than a kilo they won’t slow you down
- UPPER: Durable PU synthetic nubuck featuring seam-free application and ripstop for ultimate durability,
- OUTSOLE: Vibram OPTI-STUD multi-active outsole with shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- UK 8 weighs: 406g per shoe
- UK 11 weighs: 462g per shoe